This website ("Website") has been put into operation by the www.spp42.com Company ("Company") and all rights of the Website belong to the Company. In order to use, use and access the Website, please read the following conditions.
As SPP42, our basic approach is to use the collected customer and user information in line with confidentiality, security and customer requests.
4. The Company or all subsidiaries in which the Company is a direct and/or indirect shareholder, employees and directors of the Company, employees and directors of the Company are not responsible in any way for the damages that the User may suffer due to the use and access to the Website. Interruption of the process, deletion, loss, delay of the process or communication, computer virus, communication error, system error; failure to access the Website; The Company does not accept any responsibility for theft, destruction or unauthorized entry, modification or use of records.
6. The User shall not commit acts that may undermine or damage the personal and commercial reputation of the Company and/or third parties and that may constitute an infringement on personal rights; respect for human dignity and privacy; will not use defamatory, derogatory or slanderous statements beyond the limits of criticism; otherwise, it accepts, declares and undertakes that all legal and criminal responsibility will belong to the party.
7. The Company has the legal right to the Website and the Content. The use and accessibility of the Website and/or Content by the User within the conditions to be provided by the Company does not give the User any intellectual and industrial property rights and/or any right ownership, disposition authority.
9. The Company reserves the right to change or delete the texts, comments, photographs, videos, etc. added by the Users at any time. The Company may exercise this right without any notice and without prior notice. While benefiting from the services on the Website, the User may only upload texts, comments, messages, signs, photos, videos, etc. to the system; that the texts, comments, messages, signs, photographs, videos, etc. to be uploaded belong to him; accepts that the third parties will not use the work and/or any intellectual and artistic product to which they have the right, will not violate the rights of third parties in any way, otherwise all legal-criminal, material-moral responsibility will belong to the party and in case the Company suffers any damage due to this reason, it will compensate the said damage immediately, in cash and at the time of the first request, without the need for a court decision, declares and undertakes.
11. Through the Website, the Company may link websites, applications and/or contents and/or files owned or operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Company itself. These links are provided for ease of reference only and are not intended to support the relevant website, its content or the person operating it, or do not constitute a statement, commitment or guarantee for the website and/or the information it contains. The Company has no undertaking, guarantee, legal and/or criminal responsibility for the products or services promoted and committed by the advertisements on the Website and/or the websites, files and contents accessed through the links within the Website, the services or products offered from the website accessed through these links or their content.
12. The User may in no way use the Website, the service offered, against the Company and/or other users or against other persons, organizations, institutions, society or a segment of society, threatening, savagery, insulting, harassment, pornographic, misleading persons, deceptive, incomplete and erroneous elements; will not share in any way any element such as comments, information, photographs, etc. that encourage crime, racial and ethnic attacks, all kinds of discrimination and may constitute a criminal element, will not carry out acts that are considered as crimes or misdemeanors, which are contrary to the Turkish Criminal Code and other legislation and international agreements, and will not say words to this effect; accepts, declares and undertakes that it will show the necessary sensitivity to prevent such actions and actions. All criminal and civil liability arising in this regard shall belong to the User himself.
14. The use of all kinds of intellectual and artistic products, information and materials on the Website is subject to the permission of the Company within the framework of the relevant legislation, especially the provisions of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846. The User may not use any intellectual and artistic product protected under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works and the relevant legislation, any information and materials regardless of their nature without obtaining the express written permission of the Company; use the Website to transmit any information and materials, regardless of the nature of any idea and art product. The content, all kinds of news, information and other materials on the Website can only be used provided that the written permission is obtained from the Company and on the terms and conditions permitted by the Company, cannot be given, used, reproduced, uploaded to another computer, posted, presented and published to 3rd persons and organizations without the prior written permission of the Company. The whole or part of the Website may not be used on another website without permission without showing the source. The User accepts, declares and undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual and Artistic Works, the Decree Law on the Protection of Trademarks, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Law on the Protection of Patent Rights, the Decree in Provision, the Turkish Criminal Code and other legislation and not to violate them. Otherwise, the Company reserves the right of recourse to the User for any compensation and/or administrative/judicial fines that he/she has to pay to public institutions and/or third parties for this reason.
16. The User accepts, declares and undertakes that the books and records of the Company, including all kinds of digital records, the records and data of the mikrofilm and the Website, and all kinds of information contained in the database will constitute valid, binding and conclusive evidence within the meaning of Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure and that this article is in the nature of an evidentiary contract.